The popularity of wall art of different kinds has been on the rise during recent years. No wonder: if you choose wall art correctly, it can add a fresh touch to your room. Since wall art of today allows for bold colors and shapes, it will allow you to show your creativity and sense of style. However, when it comes to the selection of wall art, a lot of people feel at loss having to choose its size, theme, style, etc. In this blog, we will give you some advice on how to choose your wall art.
1) No matter what artwork you want, do not forget that its background color should be similar to the color of your walls.
2) Matching colors do not equal the same color. If you choose the same color, your wall art will disappear on your wall. Light and the deep shades of the same color will make the best combination.
3) Try to avoid extremely bright colors. Besides being out of fashion, they attract too much attention, distracting it from other design elements.
4) Remember about the color proportion. If you have a lot of decorative elements of the same color, it will not be the best solution to choose wall art in this color to avoid overdoing with it.
5) Size also matters a lot. If your room is small, do not occupy half of the wall with wall art.
Have you made up your mind to decorate your room with wall art? Then, you have come to the right place. We offer a great variety of stylish wall art pieces in such categories as: animals, black and white, sea, Buddha and serenity, cities, cute animals, nature, people, and space. Shop for them right now!
Have you ever realized that walls take the most part of our homes? No wonder that when you decorate or paint your walls, you change the view and the atmosphere of the whole place. Apartments in a Scandinavian or a minimalistic style can look very beautiful, but at the same time too empty, uncomfortable and...